Sunday 21 February 2010





















For the past week I've had a stinking cold and suffering a form of brain fog. It involved regressing to childhood and cutting out felt shapes.

I've spent the week being wrapped in a duvet and making things I tried out when I was about eight. I remember being soooo frustrated at that age, not being able to make what I could see in my head (Yes...I am a perfectionist!). The good thing is, my manual skills have improved a great deal, so it's actually fun!

9 comments:

Ginga Squid said...

Hope you feeling better? Bet the weather over there doesn't help?
This is really cute and I love the metal eyelet detail.

Catriona Palin said...

I hope you're feeling better soon!
Your woodland is SO cute!

Leah said...

Wow that is totally amazing...love the detail. Feel better soon!

April Mawhinney said...

I love, love, LOVE this! :-)

Shayna said...

I hope you feel better soon! Colds are no fun, I just endured one myself and it feels wonderful to finally feel good again - what I really want to tell you is that I ADORE your art!

ELINtm said...

Thank you all!
I'm over the worst of it, bar the odd unscheduled coughing fit! ;)

Ginga Squid said...

Wow - did you see them featured on the Craft Flickr Weekly thingy here
http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2010/02/craft_flickr_pool_weekly_round_76.html

So cool! :)

thread bear said...

Your miniatrures are wonderful!

harem6 said...

Wow!Simply wonderful!